Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington
Regarding Coronavirus & Covid-19:
Click here to see the latest from the CDC in regards to our business practices.
Transportation is a part of any safety plan and we are open for you and your Mercedes-Benz with standard business hours.
Here is what we are doing:
1. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout our store and loaner vehicles.
2. We have instituted strict zero tolerance of employees showing ANY signs of sickness.
3. We have expanded the amount of employees used for pickup and delivery and encourage you to use them. (Your patience is appreciated with timing, logistics, & availability)
• Have a loaner delivered to you and your Mercedes-Benz brought in for servicing.
• Have a Sales Appointment on the phone and then test drive locally at your home/office/public space or here if you’d prefer.
• Anyone coming to your house will not have any signs of sickness or be housed with someone sick or in quarantine.
There is a lot that we can do on the phone, call anytime ….
If we cannot answer, just leave a message or contact-us and we will handle your call.
If you or anyone in your home is showing symptoms please be respectful of everyone’s safety.
Let’s be safe, let’s be smart, and let’s do business.