2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43 Wilmington DE
The new 2017 Mercedes-AMG® SLC 43 has arrived, and we’ve got it right here at Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington in Delaware. And you can trust us when we say you’re not going to want to miss it. That’s because the new Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43 features a new engine that perfectly combines fun-to-drive power with money-saving fuel efficiency.
We’re talking, of course, about the AMG®-enhanced 3.0-liter V6 Biturbo engine you’ll find under the hood of your 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43. Offering 362 horsepower and 384 pound-feet of torque, this engine will take you from zero to 60 miles per hour in just 4.6 seconds. You’ll even be able to reach an electronically-limited top speed of 155 miles per hour. And you’ll do it all while still getting 20 miles per gallon in the city and 29 miles per gallon on the highway. This engine is paired with a 9G-TRONIC transmission with double-declutching technology.
|362 Horsepower||Chequered Flag Instrument Cluster||Chrome Diamond Radiator Grille|
|384 lb-ft. Torque||Multifunction Sport Steering Wheel||18-Inch AMG® Multi-Spoke Light-Alloy Wheels|
|20 City MPG||Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential||Two Quad-Flow Chrome-Plated Exhaust Tailpipes|
|29 Highway MPG||DYNAMIC SELECT Drive Modes||AIRSCARF® Neck-Level Heating|
2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43 DYNAMIC SELECT Drive Modes
One of the most exciting new features of the 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43 is DYNAMIC SELECT, which allows you to choose or personalize your drive mode. There are five drive modes to choose from:
• Eco Mode – All parameters are set for optimized fuel efficiency. Your ECO-START®/stop and coasting functions are also activated.
• Comfort Mode – Early upshifts provide comfortable and fuel efficient performance, while your suspension and steering are programmed for an emphasis on smooth handling and easy maneuverability.
• Sport Mode – Provides a more agile response to accelerator commands, shorter shift times, earlier downshifts and more emotive gearshifts thanks to double-declutching technology. Suspension and steering are set for optimized dynamic performance.
• Sport + Mode – Provides an even more agile throttle response, increased acoustic emphasis on double-declutching on downshifts, selective torque control on upshifts and increased idle speed for faster acceleration. Suspension, steering and drivetrain set for even more optimized dynamic performance.
• Individual Mode – Personalize your parameters for your drivetrain, suspension, steering, air conditioning and ECO-START®/stop function.
For more on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLC 43, please contact our friendly Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington staff right here in Delaware.