Mercedes-Benz Dealer Open in Wilmington, DE During COVID-19
With these challenging times currently going on and most likely ahead of us, it can be difficult knowing what you can and cannot do and where you can and cannot go. One thing you can do is still buy or lease a new Mercedes-Benz in Wilmington, DE. Transportation is still an important part of your life as you need a reliable car to get to work, run errands, go grocery shopping and many other things. At Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington, we are open for business and are still offering our services to you. Please know that our employee and customer health and safety is our top priority.
[View Inventory: New Mercedes-Benz Cars, Crossovers and SUVs]
What is Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington Doing for Corona Virus & COVID-19
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout our store and loaner vehicles.
- We have instituted strict zero tolerance of employees showing ANY signs of sickness.
- We have expanded the number of employees used for pickup and delivery and encourage you to use them. (Your patience is appreciated with timing, logistics, & availability)
- Have a loaner delivered to you and your Mercedes-Benz brought in for servicing.
- Have a Sales Appointment on the phone and then test drive locally at your home/office/public space or here if you’d prefer.
- Anyone coming to your house will not have any signs of sickness or be housed with someone sick or in quarantine.
There are many other things we can do over the phone so please call us 877-799-8341 anytime. If you’re interested in buying a new or used Mercedes-Benz, would like to learn more about any of the vehicles in our inventory, schedule a test drive or want to schedule service, please call us today.
[Learn More About Us: Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington]