If you own a Mercedes-Benz, you want to make sure you are caring for it in the best way possible. That’s why we thought it might be beneficial to offer up a few tips for cleaning your Mercedes-Benz and maintaining it on the exterior as well as inside the cabin.
- When washing the exterior, use a vehicle shampoo, such as Mercedes-Benz Car Shampoo, mixed with water. Washing is best done when it’s cool outside and in shaded area.
- Before polishing, use Mercedes-Benz Paint Cleaner to get rid of any surface oxidation or stains that did not wash off while shampooing.
- The best polish to use for your Mercedes-Benz is Mercedes-Benz Paint Care, which is able to help remove light surface problems and leave your Mercedes-Benz looking shinier than ever before.
- Don’t forget about your wheels! Using a product like Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle Collection Wheel Care will leave your wheels looking just like new.
- For cleaning the upholstery and trim inside your Mercedes-Benz, it’s best to use Mercedes-Benz Interior Care, which is designed to remove any contaminants as well as restore the surfaces to what they are meant to be.
- If you have leather seats in your Mercedes-Benz, using Mercedes-Benz Leather Care will help to give the leather material a complete treatment, including cleansing and conditioning.
Keeping Up with Routine Maintenance for your Mercedes-Benz
In addition to making sure the interior and exterior of your Mercedes-Benz is well taken care of, you also want to keep up with the routine maintenance recommended by Mercedes-Benz. If you are located in the Wilmington, DE area, you can rely on our service professionals at Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington to take care of any service you need for your Mercedes-Benz. Feel free to utilize our online appointment scheduler to schedule your next service visit with us.